Last Updated: 12/20/2015
Help! I cannot login to Elexio software!
If you cannot login to an Elexio product, an error message should appear. This error message should help you diagnose the root cause.
Note: If no error message appears, please try closing the product and re-opening it. If it still displays no error message, please contact Elexio in a Support Request.
What error message appears after a failed login attempt?
- Invalid Password: Slowly retype your password. This may seem obvious, but the most common cause of login failure is a mis-typed password. If re-typing your password doesn't work, click the forgot your password link to be emailed a new password.
- Invalid Email Address: Is there a missing or incorrect character in your email address? It's easy to miss this when typing quickly. Alternatively, try a different email address. It could be that your Elexio account was set up with another email address.
Do you have the appropriate permissions to login to the software?
- While our login system is unified (you can use the same email/password to login to any product), permissions to login to each product are managed separately. For example, just because you've been added as a contact in the Elexio Account Center does not give you rights to login to the Database or Website products. Check with your Elexio software administrator and they should be able to set you up with the appropriate login permissions. Below are helpful links you can include on assigning permissions.
I've tried the above and still cannot login. What now?
Please contact Elexio. You can reach us by phone on M-F from 9-5 and Sunday 7:30-4:30 - all times Eastern. 888-997-9947 x2. Alternatively, open a support request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or opening a Support Request in the Account Center. Make sure to include...
- The product you're trying to log into
- The email address you're using as your username
Please note: for security reasons, Elexio may need to first contact your Account Administrator if the root cause is permissions to edit a given product.